The Los Angeles MAP Committee will be meeting next week with a topic that should not be missed.
Noal McDonald will be presenting on the topic of Millennials in CPA Firms.
There will be two meetings, one in Westwood (Wed 1/24 at Noon) and one in Woodland Hills (Thurs 1/25 at Noon). The content will be identical.
Please RSVP using the link below as space will be limited.
What’s the matter with kids today? Firms struggle to understand the millennial generation. Firm leaders come from a very different kind of corporate culture that no longer applies to these new, bright, tech-savvy employees. Yet this generation brings unique skills and creativity that are essential to the future of our firms. In this presentation, we’ll talk about what makes us different and what firms will need to do to capture and keep these very interesting young people. And we’ll turn a few things on their head, bust some myths and look at firms from a new multi-generational perspective. You will leave with some ideas that you can put to work right away.
- Learn why and how the millennial generation differs from other generations in the workplace.
- Gain a more comprehensive view on millennials and how to attract and retain them in the organization.
- Understand how to integrate millennials, Gen X and Boomers and create an engaged, productive multi-generational workplace.
- Gain an understanding of the expectations and contributions of the Millennial generation
- Create a road map for hiring, retaining and developing Millennial staff members
- Discover our generational common ground